- London Bridge
- £22,000 per annum
FutureGov is a digital and design agency, reforming health and public services by supporting organisations through digital transformation and service design.
For over a decade, we’ve helped more than a hundred local and national authorities across four continents think differently about public services.
Do you want to learn how sales teams work and what it takes to win business?
FutureGov is looking for an apprentice in Bid and Proposal Management. This role will give you the opportunity to support new business through an end-to-end sales process, working closely alongside our Bid Manager(s) and Client Director.
You’ll provide support to our business development team, assisting with the quality and timely completion of sales proposals including organising meetings, structuring and writing sales collateral/content, coordinating the team and document management.
Experience is not required, because we will pay for your apprenticeship training. Over 24 months, you’ll gain a Level 3 qualification. Following successful completion of the apprenticeship, we'll explore progression opportunities within FutureGov and the further development of you and your career.
- oversee the end to end tender processes - drawing on the skills and resources across the FutureGov team to deliver them on time
- work alongside FutureGov senior managers and Project Directors, attending meetings and workshops as necessary to support with proposal and bid writing
- coordinate and track bid activities alongside the opportunity owner
- monitor and manage the Bid Team mailbox
- organise kick off meetings and gate reviews
- coordinate inputs and collate documents for bid submissions
- track opportunities across the Digital Marketplace and other relevant tender portals, ensuring we’re aware of relevant and exciting opportunities
- portal tender management
- adhere to bid governance processes
- maintain our bid and proposal library and company bid knowledge base
Your skills and experience
- working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- organised and detail-oriented
- ability to multitask
- a friendly and enthusiastic approach to people
- excellent communication skills, particularly in written communication
- a willing, engaging attitude with an eagerness to develop professionally
Benefits of working at FutureGov
- You will gain a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Bid and Proposals
- Opportunity to achieve impact through your work
- Flexible working
- Generous parental leave
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Support for your development
- A cool office space with free drinks & snacks, events, discounts and company swag
- Sweet company hang out time - team retreats, summer and Christmas parties and Friday team breakfasts