About the role
FutureGov is a team of passionate and creative people, redesigning health and public services to better meet the needs of citizens. Our Communications and Marketing Team ensure that our stories and the stories of our clients are seen and heard.
Your role will help us deliver engaging and compelling marketing materials, while tracking their efficiency to ensure we’re reaching the widest audience in the best way possible. Working with us, you’ll develop your understanding of marketing strategy and reporting, the power of great content and your domain knowledge within the public sector.
As part of our in-house team, reporting to the Comms and Marketing Lead, you’ll work closely with our Comms & Media Assistant to develop marketing materials that promote our business through campaigns, sales support and event support. You’ll also have the unique opportunity to work alongside some of the most prominent minds in the industry, for a company that is leading 21st-century organisation design.
If you’re passionate about marketing and looking for a fresh challenge, somewhere you’ll feel rewarded and have the ability to make a real impact, then this role is perfect for you.
You should be a confident self-starter, with the tenacity and strong influencing skills to give marketing the voice it needs within the business. You’ll be a strong individual who can thrive on a deadline but is always ready to ask for help and offer help whenever it’s needed.
- proven experience creating multi-channel campaigns, taking a campaign from planning through execution and reporting
- ability to work as part of a team, working closely with the Comms & Media Assistant to create and curate content for marketing needs
- experience analytics tracking platforms, monitoring performance and ROI of outbound marketing campaigns, website traffic, event performance, etc
- be an end-to-end channel owner, considering beyond data tracking to include attribution, optimization and automation
- provide ongoing and detailed analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- support the consistency of the FutureGov brand and voice through all internal and external materials
- work closely with the Client Director to understand the needs of our clients and future business opportunities
- project manage all aspects of our external events, coordinating all logistics including all planning, speaker and delegate packs and working closely with the Comms & Media Assistant to create all communication
Skills and experience
- organisational skills and attention to detail
- ability to work as part of a team
- eagerness to continuously learn and improve
- time management
- ability to problem-solve and negotiate
Why work at FutureGov?
- opportunity to achieve impact in the public sector through your work
- flexible working and autonomy
- collaborative environment, readily giving our time to help your development
- regularly hang out together, whether that’s at team retreats, summer and Christmas parties or Friday team breakfasts
FutureGov is part of The Panoply. At The Panoply, we're interested in great people. Whoever you are and wherever you've been, you can belong here. We know how important it is to have a workforce with different skills, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We're making sure that our workplaces are inclusive and supportive, to attract the diversity of talent we crave, so you can focus on being yourself.
Email Recruitment Team with a CV and portfolio of work, or if you have any further questions. Deadline for applications is 31st of August 2019